Sunday, October 5, 2008

Adam's 30th Birthday Weekend

We celebrated the big 3 - 0 for Adam. We had a party, rented a bouncy house and ate too much. Thanks to everyone for coming! We also enjoyed all of Conference this weekend. We feel uplifted and encouraged to do better.




Then, after the Sunday sessions of Conference, we took a walk to the park to get wiggles out.

Then we got a little irreverent.

8 comments:

Mindy said...

Adam's face is hilarious at the end of his video. Nice layout by the way..if that's what it's called. :) Thanks for the party Anya! and thanks to Adam for turning 30 so we could party! The food and bouncer was great. I wish we could have stayed longer.

Becky said...

Irreverant dads make the BEST dads! (and husbands) I know...because I have one!:) Happy birthday to Adam! Glad you were able to enjoy conference - my favorite two weekends of the year!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Adam! I will not let my kids watch Adam's video, so they don't learn to do that on the swing. LOL! I love this weather now they we are able to go outside and go to the park.

Allison Barry said...

It was a great party. I really like themes, and you did a wonderful job! I agree, conference made me want to be better too. I love how "edifying" it is!!

Teri said...

hey I was waiting for Adam to fall off the swing :) looks like fun!! I like how ella is in the back round "you're going to get hurt" with her sweet little voive ! so cute!!

Joey and Megan said...

You guys know how to have fun!

And it makes me sad when people are younger than me, even if only by a few months.

barryblog said...

Looks like a fun party. I am sorry I missed it!!

john and brenda said...

Adam's party was a lot of fun. THANK YOU ANYA for all the work and effort you put in to make it so great and for being the wonderful wife that you are to Adam. We are so grateful to you and for you. Adam is pretty amazing too!