Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Party



I was one of the Primary witches. Adam went as a man in an orange shirt.








Nothing screams HALLOWEEN like candy all over the family room floor.


6 comments:

Tanner Fam said...

I, also, wanted to go as a man in an orange shirt....looks like I was a bit too late.

Becky said...

what? trunk-or-treat in SHORTS??? No fair! Our weather is c-c-c-cold. (you my dear, make a fabulous witch!!!):)

Allison Barry said...

you look good as a witch!

Mindy said...

johnny and ella look so cute. it looks like they had a great time. oh to bring back the days of pillow cases so full of candy and then eating every last piece within a weeks time. hehehe. no wonder I had such rotten baby teeth. :)

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

The man in the orange shirt....man that's priceless

john and brenda said...

Adam could have borrowed my Warren Jeff's third wife dress!