Monday, October 13, 2008

John and Ella - Fall Photos

John's first school picture! Ella sporting a darling cream knit sweater and red ribbon ponies. A perfect fall look. John plays Mahjong like a champ.

Here's an organizing tip...from the messiest woman alive. Put all your kids' papers in a cute file box with a hanging folder for each child. When it gets full, have your children pick one or two things they want to keep.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Cute pictures! I just love that little Ella!!

Becky said...

your kids ooze with cuteness! Ella totally reminds me of the little Anya that I used to know.:)

Joey and Megan said...

I love fall. Can you believe the weather? It changed so fast.

Kendall's preschool teacher gave them pizza boxes at the beginning of the year to decorate and keep all their projects in. I thought it was clever.

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

What's that game Johnny's playing?

So yeah, we're in town again, we came a few days early. It just so happened everyone was there the night we showed up, so don't feel left out.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Teri said...

I bet ella fills her file up fast with all the preschool stuff! missed her today tell her we said hi :)

john and brenda said...

I found that the things that were priceless were the papers that told about that child in their own words. I loved their drawings of the family. I LOVE those pictures. Cutest kids ever!