We just had to leave Friday. So we went camping up at the lake for the night. TOO FUN!

Yes, our blog header matches those seats.

Is that a "Luggable Loo"? Yes it is.

I patched up the hole on the canvas until we get a new one. Not too bad, huh?
Pop the top to make another bed!

New white-wheel paint job. Nice work, Adam!

When you don't have groceries...you improvise! This is our make-shift tin-foil dinner.
Frozen peas included.


The passenger seat rotates to face backwards. Makes a nice little family room!

Sunrise.



Skipping rocks.

7 comments:
You guys at that bus! I'm so happy that you have something you can all share. Actually, I'm envious.
That was fun to see and read about! Way to have fun together!
how fun! was this a spontaneous idea or planned?
I took a picture of Hannah in front of your bus at church last night because she was dressed as a hippie and I couldn't resist!
Your kids are going to have some GREAT memories.
My husband loves the VW - had one growing up, as did I. Great pics. Amy Jo
totally jealous of your green vee-dub! really, i wish we had one. that looks like SO much fun. the pictures are absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment