Anya! Your family is so cute. You all look great. Your children are about the ages of my two oldest girls. I love your vw van and your cool clothes finds. Your little girl looks so much like you. We'll make sure we stay in better touch-now that we've found each other's blogs. Great to see pictures of your beautiful family.
Anya! Great to see pictures of you and your beautiful family. Wow- are you in school? You are amazing. It must still be very hot in AZ- I love the sweaty pits story. I'll stay in better touch now that we have each other's blogs. I also love your clothes finds- you've always been so fashionable. I love your blog.
Anya! It's great to see pictures of you and your beautiful family. Your children are the same ages as my two older girls. I love the sweaty pits story and your clothes finds- you've always been so fashionable. I'll stay in better touch now that we have your blog!
10 comments:
Love the things that come out of our children's mouths. I'm laughing at "sweaty pits".
Gross Ella!!
The boys are going to LOVE her!
hahah that is great!!!
Anya! Your family is so cute. You all look great. Your children are about the ages of my two oldest girls. I love your vw van and your cool clothes finds. Your little girl looks so much like you. We'll make sure we stay in better touch-now that we've found each other's blogs. Great to see pictures of your beautiful family.
Anya! Great to see pictures of you and your beautiful family. Wow- are you in school? You are amazing. It must still be very hot in AZ- I love the sweaty pits story. I'll stay in better touch now that we have each other's blogs. I also love your clothes finds- you've always been so fashionable. I love your blog.
Anya! It's great to see pictures of you and your beautiful family. Your children are the same ages as my two older girls. I love the sweaty pits story and your clothes finds- you've always been so fashionable. I'll stay in better touch now that we have your blog!
Funny! Who ever would have thought she would notice. Amy Jo
I hear Adam's voice coming out of her. :)
Post a Comment