Oh my, I had completely forgotten about this show. Are we really that old? (I mean, how old must that make us seem to our children . . . look at the clothes and the quality of the picture).
To me it seemed like yesterday, one of the new shows. Is it still on? As I recall it was pretty lame and I don't know how on earth they made any money on it. It must be one of the shows like "Leave it to Beaver" and "Father Knows Best". Funny, I never experienced life like these shows might have you believe.
I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. I came across it from your Mother-in-laws. I am in her ward. I don't know if you remember me, but I helped you make a bracelet at Brenda's when you were living with them. Anyway, I love your blog. It is so strange to read, because I feel like I am reading about myself. I myself struggled with post-partum issues. I have a lot of anxiety about motherhood. It just isn't what I thought it would be. I love this post because I feel like a robot everyday. I do the exact same thing day after day after day & sometimes I feel like I could be replaced with a robot & no one would even notice. Being a mom sure is a thankless job. I totally respect my own mother so much more, & I appreciate all she sacrificed for me. I really enjoyed your blog. Hope you don't mind if I peak in every now & again! Feel free to check mine out as well: Jensenfamilyfour.blogspot.com Thanks, Amber.
I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. I came across it from your Mother-in-laws. I am in her ward. I don't know if you remember me, but I helped you make a bracelet at Brenda's when you were living with them. Anyway, I love your blog. It is so strange to read, because I feel like I am reading about myself. I myself struggled with post-partum issues. I have a lot of anxiety about motherhood. It just isn't what I thought it would be. I love this post because I feel like a robot everyday. I do the exact same thing day after day after day & sometimes I feel like I could be replaced with a robot & no one would even notice. Being a mom sure is a thankless job. I totally respect my own mother so much more, & I appreciate all she sacrificed for me. I really enjoyed your blog. Hope you don't mind if I peak in every now & again! Feel free to check mine out as well: Jensenfamilyfour.blogspot.com Thanks, Amber.
8 comments:
How Funny. I guess I'm going to admit that I liked this show when I was a little girl.
Liked it? I LOVED IT.
Oh my, I had completely forgotten about this show. Are we really that old? (I mean, how old must that make us seem to our children . . . look at the clothes and the quality of the picture).
To me it seemed like yesterday, one of the new shows. Is it still on? As I recall it was pretty lame and I don't know how on earth they made any money on it. It must be one of the shows like "Leave it to Beaver" and "Father Knows Best". Funny, I never experienced life like these shows might have you believe.
Was that for real? Oh man, that's just nutty enough to be an Almond Joy.
I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. I came across it from your Mother-in-laws. I am in her ward. I don't know if you remember me, but I helped you make a bracelet at Brenda's when you were living with them. Anyway, I love your blog. It is so strange to read, because I feel like I am reading about myself. I myself struggled with post-partum issues. I have a lot of anxiety about motherhood. It just isn't what I thought it would be. I love this post because I feel like a robot everyday. I do the exact same thing day after day after day & sometimes I feel like I could be replaced with a robot & no one would even notice. Being a mom sure is a thankless job. I totally respect my own mother so much more, & I appreciate all she sacrificed for me.
I really enjoyed your blog. Hope you don't mind if I peak in every now & again! Feel free to check mine out as well: Jensenfamilyfour.blogspot.com
Thanks, Amber.
I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. I came across it from your Mother-in-laws. I am in her ward. I don't know if you remember me, but I helped you make a bracelet at Brenda's when you were living with them. Anyway, I love your blog. It is so strange to read, because I feel like I am reading about myself. I myself struggled with post-partum issues. I have a lot of anxiety about motherhood. It just isn't what I thought it would be. I love this post because I feel like a robot everyday. I do the exact same thing day after day after day & sometimes I feel like I could be replaced with a robot & no one would even notice. Being a mom sure is a thankless job. I totally respect my own mother so much more, & I appreciate all she sacrificed for me.
I really enjoyed your blog. Hope you don't mind if I peak in every now & again! Feel free to check mine out as well: Jensenfamilyfour.blogspot.com
Thanks, Amber.
FUNNY! I remember that show. How did you find this??? And YES...somedays I do feel like a robot.
Post a Comment