Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ever stub your toe?


Sorry for the gross foot shots. Time for a home pedicure! I jammed my toe on the vacuum last night. After dancing around the room screaming at Adam for leaving the vacuum out, I sat on the floor and cried. Something was therapeutic about crying like a little kid. I woke up with some bruising...but it hurts worse than it looks. The toenail is chipped up a little too. Poor Adam...he's been babying me all day.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Why does stubbing you toe hurt so dang badly?! I hate it when I do that, and it happens all too frequently. I don't usually stub it bad enough to bruise though. I am feeling for you.

Becky said...

i pinched my finger tip last night and did the same thing - it HURT! mine didn't bruise as badly as your toe though. SO SORRY. sometimes i can't believe how painful stubbing your toe is. i have done it a LOT. glad your hubby is taking care of you. :)

Joey and Megan said...

Check out Jessica's blog, apparently her husband can now do toe amputations. Just in case :)

Mindy said...

oh man. that's the worst. I do think that crying is good for you even though I don't like to admit it when I cry. :) Just the other night, I had to go sit in the bathroom and cry before I could come out and face the world again. And on Sesame Street the other day, they sang about crying and that it's okay to cry. :)

Nicole said...

I wondered what all the screaming was about! hehe OUCH

john and brenda said...

So Adam vacuumed!?! Nice! I am sure he is very sad about this. We will have to have show and tell at Johnny's birthday.
Crying is always theraputic...cry on! And then don't forget to count your blessings. :)

Tanner Fam said...

I took a self defense class and wanted to practice at home. So Jason was getting a bit rough, which then made me mad and wanting to attack more. I ended up with a broken toe. STINKS!! Let me know if you want crutches, chocolate, or me to take on the vacuum.