Monday, November 10, 2008

Hot Dog...Wild dogs night.

We went for a hike at the White Tanks on Saturday. Then we got together for hot dogs at the park that night.










Dixie is Mona's BFF...Hence, the "Wild Dogs" night.





6 comments:

Becky said...

Anya, I LOVE the family picture although you are looking a little thin, hope you aren't losing more weight. Looked like a really fun night!!!

Adam and Anya said...

Yes, I'm totally skinny. My doctor tested my thryoid and everything is normal. She has me eating a lot more protein and carbs. I wonder if I have a tape worm or something. I haven't lost any weight...still 105 pounds. I've been this weight since high school....(Well, not when I was pregnant, though.) Got any ideas?? I'm thinking 2 BigMacs everyday.

john and brenda said...

You are such a great family. You give your best to each other just like Joseph and Emma. (Our lesson on Sunday were of his letters to her while he was away. It was tender and sweet.)

Teri said...

hey we werent invited!!! lame :(
jk tell john to get some rest see you tomorrow

Tanner Fam said...

We went hiking on Saturday too...surprised we didn't run into you.
You can lipo some of me and put it on you.

Jo Jo said...

Love all your family hikes, looks like great weather!