We've adopted a new Boston terrier puppy. 4 month old Mona Lisa, we call her "Mona".
We've had a quite an eventful year with dogs and we were given the advice to adopt a Boston terrier. After much searching, we finally found her. We hope she'll love living with us. We're so happy to have her in our family.
9 comments:
hooray for adoption. she looks SO cute. hope she works out for you!!!
She's sweet! Your dream came true!
Congrats. Aw man....we didn't even throw you a shower!
She is ADORABLE!!! Congratulations! That is a very cute name. I'll have to hear the story behind that one.
look at that sweet face! Are her eyes really that blue? If they are, I am going to call her "Frankie." Can't deny my love for old blue eyes.
Her eyes aren't blue...just the camera flash.
Adam told me the news yesterday. I'm sure she'll bring lots of fun to the family!
Cute Girl!!
Nice. Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment