Monday, January 19, 2009

Cardinals Saturday

We went with Paapa to the Cardinals Stadium Saturday to show a little love for our team.

82 degrees in the parking lot. We live about 15 minutes from the stadium. How nice!

Hanging out at Westgate.



Lunch!

Waiting and hungry!

Sweet hat John Bon!

A little love.


A little more love at the park.



Happy day.

Ella made a new friend.

Go Cards!!!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Fun day! Especially the lunch part. Mmmmm. I love going out to lunch. We are excited for our team!
That's a sweet love pic by the way...good thing your nostrils were cleam. :)

Becky said...

CUTE pictures. (sigh) I'm looking at all the warmth radiating from those pictures. I can't wait for the snow to be gone and the sun to be shining. :)

Brooklynn said...

looks like fun! i love johnny rockets! i could tell thats where you were

Allison Barry said...

i love the up-the-nose-shot of you and adam. classic!

john and brenda said...

Looks like a fun day and a FUN family!

Stevenson's said...

How Fun, Go CARDS! Even though I dispise football. Yeah, I'm down to hang out. I'll bring the torch and all. I'll have to tell Ben he can squeeze in a new friendship :p