Mom and Adam did this puzzle. Don't worry, Mom...I spared the cheesy photo of you and Adam smiling. But it WAS funny!!
One of my favorite gifts...this one was from Allison. I've read it thoroughly. The past two months have been centered on my gaining weight. Luckily, I've gained 3 pounds over the holidays! This book has been added encouragement. So far, I've learned I need to eat when I'm emotional and stuff myself silly at every meal. I've been eating between 2500 and 3000 calories a day plus weight training. Wish me luck!
Hi I am Jay and Susann's daughter, Lacie. My neighbor has a son with autism and wants to change his diet. I thought of you, because of your blog:) I was wondering if I could send her your email address. Email me at elbowen@sfcn.org
8 comments:
that is so funny! I want to read that for fun! fun Christmas!
GOOD LUCK!!! I would love to read your book too, even though I already know how to be fat!
I wanna see the pic of Adam and your mom cheesing it up.
Hi I am Jay and Susann's daughter, Lacie. My neighbor has a son with autism and wants to change his diet. I thought of you, because of your blog:) I was wondering if I could send her your email address. Email me at elbowen@sfcn.org
haha don't you just love the busty girl on the cover?
How to get Fat.... Come to the Pribyl's house while Nicole is pregnant and eat what she eats! It looks like you had a good Christmas.
Charlee and Oaklee really wanted that thing Ella got. Maybe they should have a playdate soon!!
If only I had to read that book!! You could be my padawan.
Post a Comment