AAAWSOME!!! Did I spy John in the kindergarten section?
I saw the helicopter the other day and was worried that I was going to hear some tragic news story. I'm glad it was for something fun.
What was the BIG event? Why the helicopter? Cute video.
Anya-I always enjoy seeing the fun family activities you post on your blog. It looks like you and Adam are doing a great job.Martha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AAAWSOME!!! Did I spy John in the kindergarten section?
I saw the helicopter the other day and was worried that I was going to hear some tragic news story. I'm glad it was for something fun.
What was the BIG event? Why the helicopter? Cute video.
Anya-
I always enjoy seeing the fun family activities you post on your blog. It looks like you and Adam are doing a great job.
Martha
Post a Comment