Cute!!! I love that couples are aloud to get into "tiffs" but still be madly in love. I think that would pretty much difine my marriage. Good for you for documenting. Maybe one day I'll own one of those fancy dancy film thingy's.
LOVED it. What happened after you got home? Just kidding!
If you want to start a reality show about your life I would definitely watch it. You are too cute.
that was fun to watch. it could have been a reality tv show. :)
Yes, I spelled Mug wrong at the end. BUT it WAS fun!
That was nice of you to share your date with us. I loved it!
that was funny I liked how you recorded it :)
wow anya you're even nerdier than i thought!!! haha jk jk. mostly.you and adam are sweet. so who planned the extravagant date? i'm really impressed!what the heck is MUGG?
I can't believe you don't like Landslide by Fleetwood Mac, Anya....what the?
It was like watching an episode of 'The Office.' I was waiting for Dwight to emerge from the back seat.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Cute!!! I love that couples are aloud to get into "tiffs" but still be madly in love. I think that would pretty much difine my marriage. Good for you for documenting. Maybe one day I'll own one of those fancy dancy film thingy's.
LOVED it. What happened after you got home? Just kidding!
If you want to start a reality show about your life I would definitely watch it. You are too cute.
that was fun to watch. it could have been a reality tv show. :)
Yes, I spelled Mug wrong at the end. BUT it WAS fun!
That was nice of you to share your date with us. I loved it!
that was funny I liked how you recorded it :)
wow anya you're even nerdier than i thought!!! haha jk jk. mostly.
you and adam are sweet. so who planned the extravagant date? i'm really impressed!
what the heck is MUGG?
I can't believe you don't like Landslide by Fleetwood Mac, Anya....what the?
It was like watching an episode of 'The Office.' I was waiting for Dwight to emerge from the back seat.
Post a Comment