You guys make the verde river look so fun!
you guys are so fun with that big green bus... I love it!! love the bangs too!
Thanks for your support while I was in SLC with Ben. :( I'm back and can somewhat catch up on blogging. Still in the hospital though. UGH! CUTE pictures - you are dang cute. I'm not gonna lie - I am totally jealous of your van. LOVE IT!
I love to camp, some day I wanna go camping in that bus! looks like you guys had fun!
By the way, the sweatshirt I'm wearing in these photos is from high school.
Ella is so sweet in that last picture. I'm so glad you're a camping family. Somebody's got to do it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You guys make the verde river look so fun!
you guys are so fun with that big green bus... I love it!! love the bangs too!
Thanks for your support while I was in SLC with Ben. :( I'm back and can somewhat catch up on blogging. Still in the hospital though. UGH! CUTE pictures - you are dang cute. I'm not gonna lie - I am totally jealous of your van. LOVE IT!
I love to camp, some day I wanna go camping in that bus! looks like you guys had fun!
By the way, the sweatshirt I'm wearing in these photos is from high school.
Ella is so sweet in that last picture. I'm so glad you're a camping family. Somebody's got to do it.
Post a Comment