Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our night with Sam

We got to watch our nephew Sam last night for Devin and Allison's anniversary! It was so fun. It's really funny, when you watch the video, John is trying to get in every photo. He said he was jealous of baby Sam. WOW! That's a big deal for John! Of course he was jealous, though...Sam's so cute!! John was still very kind and shared his Monkey. Ella played Mommy - licked her hand and straightened out Sam's hair. Too fun!

6 comments:

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

Johnny's the best!

Unknown said...

Great to watch. DAD

Allison Barry said...

oh my goodness!!! I can't tell you just how big of a goofy smile I had during that entire video. That was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am so obsessed with that baby!!! You guys are so cute with him, too. Thanks again so so much for hanging out with him for the night. Tell John thanks for lending his parents to Sam, too:)

Jon said...

One of these days you have to show me how to make movies. They are so heartfelt. You have a gift for picking the right music and connecting it to the video. I'd like to learn a bit about how to make movies like this. You had a beautiful little nephew.

john and brenda said...

I watched this with pure delight on my face! I know Sam felt your happy family all around him and loved being there. Isn't he the sweetest baby ever! It is fun to see how your sweetest kids ever reacted to having a baby in the family!

Brooklynn said...

cute video! i love that song!