Excuse the ugliness...Two hours of sleep, folks.
did Adam call the man "amigo"? that's funny. Good thing you weren't in the middle of nowhere when you broke down. I'm sure they were extra nice cuz you were you in your bus!
Gotta have the Spitz seeds. It just wouldn't be the same
You guys are crazy!!
Good thing you didn't drive it to Mexico, because that bus would have been full coming back.
Those sun rise pix are amazing! I am so glad you documented your vaca for us!
When are we going to see Part 2?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
did Adam call the man "amigo"? that's funny. Good thing you weren't in the middle of nowhere when you broke down. I'm sure they were extra nice cuz you were you in your bus!
Gotta have the Spitz seeds. It just wouldn't be the same
You guys are crazy!!
Good thing you didn't drive it to Mexico, because that bus would have been full coming back.
Those sun rise pix are amazing! I am so glad you documented your vaca for us!
When are we going to see Part 2?
Post a Comment