
It's early morning turkey time! Adam, darling, are you awake?

John enjoyed one more birthday present from Uncle David
The table was set for our FIRST Thanksgiving at home. Not perfect, but oh such fun!

Ella watched the Macy's Day Parade with Mom.

Adam and John went out to play football.

Adam took care of the kids so I could go black friday shopping with my mom. Then we put up all the Christmas decorations. Sure was a great weekend!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! I'm glad. You were missed over here! Wow, cloth napkins and china! Beautiful!
Your table looked great. I am excited to see your decorations. I'm still impressed over the candles inside the cones.
Thanksgiving dinner was fantastic, even without the cranberry sauce! :)
Also loved the shopping marathon. I think Adam was smiling in the last photo becuase he knew he didn't have to go!
It all sounds so stinkin' Your family is just adorable!
Wow, Adam looks how the turkey feels. Hope it was a success. Did you have the Zuppa?
Post a Comment