We went up to the Heber cabin for the New Year. It was very eventful. The weather was beautiful and it was nice to escape the valley. John somehow managed to get another concussion (this time sledding right into a ditch). It gave us quite a scare. Luckily, Grandma Chris (Alli's mom) was there to help. He played video games the rest of the trip and played Legos. I think this was his 5th or 6th concussion, and each one puts us in a panic. We ate Mexican food every night and went down the zipline. Treslee caught a stomach bug and had to hide in her room for a day. We had a family evening and shared testimonies and love on the last night. The cabin trips always bring out a bit of family drama and our "true colors" aren't always radiant, but we somehow keep going back and have belly laughs that are out of this world.
Our nephew Bastian enjoying a snack.
Adam's brother Brian and niece Andi.

Cousins and the snowman.
A wonderful walk on a snowy dirt road.
Cousins and the snowman.
4 comments:
I was waiting all day for you to post about the cabin! I love how you didn't leave out any of the details- good or bad :)
We sure did have a great time! (sasquatch) I can't wait to finish our movie!
Yep, That was a great time...the good the bad and the ugly!
It looks like you all have a great time. Like the pictures of the snow.
Post a Comment