Mmmm-stone soup. It's wonderful that Ella had this experience. She's so cute in the pictures.
Cute Ella! Looks like she's a natural with chefery. (I made up that word!)
ANYA! Please tell me that you remember doing this with my mom during your day care years there. :) I'm smiling.....
Didn't you used to make stone soup with Mrs. Hutchins?? Is this history repeating itself?
She's in a Montessori school? Isn't that a private school that's WICKED pricey?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Mmmm-stone soup. It's wonderful that Ella had this experience. She's so cute in the pictures.
Cute Ella! Looks like she's a natural with chefery. (I made up that word!)
ANYA! Please tell me that you remember doing this with my mom during your day care years there. :) I'm smiling.....
Didn't you used to make stone soup with Mrs. Hutchins?? Is this history repeating itself?
She's in a Montessori school? Isn't that a private school that's WICKED pricey?
Post a Comment