Saturday, January 16, 2010

Going Private

Our blog will be going private, meaning you will have to sign in with an email and password.  This will begin January 18th.  Sorry to all for the inconvenience.  I will do my best to invite all friends and family.  If we do not have your info, you can leave a comment with your email address (I will not post it to the blog site).  We will do our best to welcome any friends who love visiting our site!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

We want an invite, please. We love your blog!

Lori said...

Sign me up! I think you have my email. But if not it's lcalhoun4@cox.net. I love all your videos. Everytime I hear single ladies I still think of you.

Becky said...

I would love to still read your blog. May I ask why you decided to go private? Just curious.