Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Favorites...CHEAP!

I hate peanut butter and chocolate together ususally.
But these peanut butter Oreos are amazing.
The crunchy cookie and light nutty filling are heavenly.

E.L.F. cosmetics sold at Target have been ongoing favorites of mine.
Most of their individual products are only $1 !!!
Their eye shadows go on smooth with lots of color.
This is their 32 piece eyeshadow collection for only $5.
The colors are so fun and festive!
Wondering what to do with those bright colors? 
Use them as liners near your lash line to make your eyes pop.


E.L.F. sells super cheap $1 brushes. 
A few of them are not too great (I'll be honest). 
I'll always love my Mac brushes....and Sigma too!
BUT, the Eye Shadow brush and the concealer brush are two incredible finds for only being $1 each! 
I use them daily.

Yes, more E.L.F... What would Christmas be without E.L.F.(s)??
This is an incredible find.
It is the natural eyeshadow palette for $3
The colors look pink in this picture, but trust me - they lean more towards beautiful shimmery golds. 
Great stocking stuffers too!

Miley Cyrus is a bit obnoxious.
But her (modest) clothes are cute...I will admit.
These are her long sleeved tissue tees.
I found them at Walmart for $6. 
The neckline is favorable and you can match these shirts up with cute accessories.
Be sure to buy one that's a little big because they shrink a tad.

I love this scrub...St. Ives Apricot Scrub for Fresh Skin.
It's the right grittiness and makes my skin so smooth during these dry/cold winter months.
I hate buying a "scrub" that has only a few little grains in it.
This is the perfect harshness to rid dead skin...and gently.  It smells great and doesn't make me break out.

Wallflowers in Fresh Balsam, sold at Bath & Body Works.
Yeah, I actually went there on Black Friday and made Mom stand in line for me.  Thanks Mom!
They were $5 each!!
Now these are 2 for $20 so I'll wait to buy more.
But this smell is so Christmas-y...I love it!

Cover Girl Lash Blast
Amazing patent rubbery brushes make for long lashes.
I bought a 3-pack at Costco and love it.
This mascara far surpasses expensive brands.

Merry Christmas!!  Now it's time to relax and enjoy these precious days ahead.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Thanks Anya! I'll have to try some of those ELF products! and the mascara too!

Allison Barry said...

oh anya I like you for this post. and I also use that mascara and have been looking for an eyeshadow brand that i like. so thanks!

Treslee said...

I like the elf products too. I also had that mascara it was pretty good!

Tanner Fam said...

Thanks for the tips. Brynna is into make-up now, so finding good deals is the way to go.

john and brenda said...

What a great idea for a post!