John's baptism and confirmation was such a special day for our family.
Look at his cute little smile!
We had lots of friends and family attend, some who had travelled quite a distance to support our little man...Devin and Allison making the long haul from Flag.
I wish we had more photos, but the day was filled with the Spirit and we are so grateful for this opportunity. It was a very sacred afternoon and we will always remember the kindness of family, friends, and the ward.
We are also grateful for John's choice to follow Jesus Christ.
John was so excited...and he kept saying it.
He got a brand new suit, scriptures, a cub scout shirts and handbook, a book from Gogo and Grandpa, dollars, and a penny bank from Great Grandma.
Most importantly, he received the gift of the Holy Ghost!
Before the baptism some of the cousins lined up for a photo.
Nina, Jaxson, Oaklee, Charlee, Ella, Elle, and John
.05 seconds after the picture was taken.
Dad after the baptism.
Mom and Brian talking numbers or something! :)
I'm very grateful Adam was able to perform the ordinances on John's special day...and John was glad too!
If anyone else has photos, please send them our way! :)
5 comments:
How exciting! Congratulations John, what a great choice you made!
Oh, I wish I'd know about it. We would have loved to be there. Congrats to John! What a great experience.
I loved being there and am so glad we came. John is the cutest.
So sorry we didn't make it...we were still recovering from sickness and it took all the energy just to set up for our ward party that night.
Congrats to John and the Barry family. It only continues to get better.
Loves.
It WAS a special day even made more special by John's sweetnes!
Post a Comment