A bit of snow touched down at the cabin on Friday night. I had a feeling it would snow so we hopped in the car and went north. When we woke up we found a winter wonderland.
I was so excited when I looked out the window so I woke Adam and the kids up. We went straight outside putting coats over pajamas. Mona was dashing all around catching snowflakes from the sky and chasing thrown snowballs.
It was amazing.
Since we were "up the hill" the clouds were touching us.
The dusting of snow cleaned the air.
More clouds.
The cold didn't bother John and Ella. They were thrilled and so was I.
Occassionally the clouds would roll in. Here's the view off the deck.
The snow melted around noon just in time for a safe drive home.






2 comments:
Awesome pictures. Yes, this must be a vortex it's so different up there.
Isn't it so nice that you have the cabin available anytime!
Post a Comment