There will be a party in your tummy when you eat my oreo truffles at the ward party this Friday!!!
Sam used to love this song!
THAT was the bomb.
Boy, was that annoying!!! :)
All I can say is OH MY!I had a great time with you today! :)
That's a new one for me!It reminds me of whenwe were trying to get Brooklynn over her fear of going potty and I'd tell her that the poo wanted to go to the poo party down in the potty! Disgusting, I know and it didn't work either!
I need to make you a playlist.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
There will be a party in your tummy when you eat my oreo truffles at the ward party this Friday!!!
Sam used to love this song!
THAT was the bomb.
Boy, was that annoying!!! :)
All I can say is OH MY!
I had a great time with you today! :)
That's a new one for me!It reminds me of whenwe were trying to get Brooklynn over her fear of going potty and I'd tell her that the poo wanted to go to the poo party down in the potty! Disgusting, I know and it didn't work either!
I need to make you a playlist.
Post a Comment