
I had a small cavity this week when I got a cleaning. I went to get it filled yesterday. Our dentist is great and worked quickly. When I woke up this morning, though, I couldn't open my jaw all the way and my ear is aching. I read online that the novocaine injection probably bruised a vein.
I'm sure it will get better soon...until then I'll complain to Adam. He's so great when I complain. He just looks sweetly at me and says, "Sorry Babe."
I told him I was going to take a sick day. That means pj's all day and movies. It's wicked cold out right now, it's Friday and I don't have to drive the kids anywhere. Yay!
This is going to be the best sick day ever!
4 comments:
that stinks! but yes, what a good day to be "sick" on. I really need to go to the dentist...I'm sure I have cavities but it's the most dreadful thing ever! Hope you feel better soon! Also, I love your music on your blog. I need to figure out how to add music to mine.
do the arizona-ites know what you mean when you say "wicked cold?" way to bring the east out west!
There is actually a classification for staying in your PJ's all day? How many "sick" days are you allowed in a year?
There is actually a classification for staying in PJ's all day? How many "sick" days do you get a year?
Post a Comment