Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tag by Mindy

20 years ago
1. I was living in Massachusetts
2. I started taking horseback riding lessons.
3. I thought 16 was REALLY old.

10 years ago:
1. I got my drivers license!
2. I was working at a learning/school supply store, babysitting and working at Structure (men's clothing) 3 jobs AND school?!?
3. I weighed the same as I do now.

5 years ago:
1. We went to Europe.
2. We had John
3. I did Billy Blank's taebo workout daily.

3 years ago:
1. We had Ella.
2. We moved to Surprise.
3. I was called to Primary presidency.

1 year ago:
1. We went to Hawaii.
2. I was homeschooling (preschool) for the kids.
3. We had our house up for sale.

So far this year:
1. Went to St. Louis for Mummu's funeral.
2. We've participated in a bunch of community volunteering.
3. We purchased our Bus.

Yesterday:
1. I cleaned out everything under our bed.
2. We went swimming.
3. I worked on the reunion.

Today:
1. I went to the gym.
2. Played dolls with Ella.
3. Called to see if my transcripts were transferred for school.

Tomorrow:
1. Would LOVE to relax.
2. Bring John to school.
3. Eat, eat, eat!

Next year:
1. Hopefully paying off the car.
2. Have the bus finished.
3. John will be in Senior primary.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

those sound like great times! (all those trips) I can't believe John will be in senior primary!! That's crazy! I'm glad you saw that I tagged you. :)

Allison Barry said...

you worked at Structure??? oh man that is funny stuff. So are you planning on taking more school? I got very interested when I saw that you ordered your transcripts.