Monday, July 21, 2008

View from backyard


We peaked out our back patio door after family night and saw this amazing thunderstorm forming. It looks even more majestic in person! This storm is probably about 50 miles away from our house. One thing I love about Arizona is this amazingly huge sky. I can always see what's coming! If you click on the photo to enlarge you can see a tiny ariplane flying past.

5 comments:

Hunnie said...

Wasn't that storm awesome!! Lying in bed, watching the flashing lightning, feeling the thunder reverberate throughout me was a spiritual experience.

Tanner Fam said...

I have been to some beautiful places, but I have to admit, the skies of Arizona have to be one of the best.

Stephanie said...

The storms are one of my favorite things about Arizona. My mom used to take us out on the back porch swing and watch the storms with us. I love watching the storms with my kiddos now, but it seems like we don't have as many. :(

john and brenda said...

yOU ARE A WONDERFUL BLOGGER!

Brain Balance Mom said...

Adam and Anya, I was online tonight and stumbled upon John and Brenda's blog which led me to yours. This is Tammy (Dayton) Bingham, by the way. My family grew up with the Barrys and my mom and Brenda are still best friends. (They are totally nuts when they get together...) It is funny because my dad was just telling me a couple of days ago that you had a son with Autism (or PDD I guess.) I have a 3 year old with Autism and a 5 year old with Sensory processing disorder. I would love to catch up sometime (I guess it would be catching up with Adam and meeting Anya). It is also always good to share stories and ideas on treatments, therapies, diets, etc. I would love to hear your stories and how John is doing and what things have worked for you. Your family is darling! Seeing Adam reminded me of having contests of who could do the most back handsprings! I don't remember who won...
Hope to talk to you soon!