Thursday, December 11, 2008

John's Winter Performance

John had his Kindergarten Winter Performance tonight. Nana and Paapa came too! John was the loudest child there. His teacher prepared me before hand. It was a thrill to see John singing so loud. At times he would fixate on the bell he was holding, then he would burst out into song. The audience was laughing at John's decibel level. We stood proud and understanding. It became even more clear to us that John truly is one in a million. He's such a gift to us.

I think my "Mom Gone Mad" experience has changed into a "Mom Gone Proud" one.

6 comments:

Teri said...

way to go John I love it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was definitely a performance I will not forget. He's such a blessing to me.

Allison Barry said...

while John may be the loudest, he is also the best looking.

Brooklynn said...

I love it how johnny's the loudest! i can definitaly hear him abouve everyone

Mason clan 5 said...

Thanks Anya- I can see Ethan too. Good recording. I only got the one recording. John was very cute.

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

That was awesome! John was definitely the loudest and I laughed tears when you could sense his boredom with the snowflake part about ten seconds into it.