Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We went up to Flagstaff for some serious snow. Paapa came too. Our "short drive up to the mountains" turned into an all day event. Ella even helped out by throwing up all over the backseat of the car. We made it there, though. And we were happy to hang out in some 26 degree weather.

Ella and John were showing off their mitts. Umm...you kids are going to need a little more clothing than that!!

Mingus Mountain Area... I know I know, we took the VERY long way.

Snow in Sedona. The picture just doesn't do it justice.

Finally there!

Ella face planted in the snow on this one. She was a tough girl.

7,000 ft elevation and the NAU parking lot = Fabulous Memories.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Merry Christmas to YOU guys. Glad you arrived safely. Have fun in the SNOW!!!

Teri said...

so much fun!!! we are heading up tomorrow cant wait the kids are so excited!!! love all that snow! have a great christmas

Tanner Fam said...

I know what you mean about pictures not doing it justice. The country up north is so beautiful.