Monday, January 12, 2009

Go Cardinals

Getting ready for a Cardinals game takes a little planning.
First, we needed a brand new media center. This one was Adam's idea. Of course, he built it himself.

Well, John helped too. Finished!!Next we needed some greasy food.And some spice. Thanks Mom!

Some Cardinals paraphernalia...

A little bit of love and hope, and you have the NFC championship game!

11 comments:

Becky said...

ROCK ON! That was awesome. I hope you ate lots of that fattening/greasy food. :) I'm totally impressed with the tv center.

Mindy said...

that looks so good! Great job Adam! and yeah for cardinals!

john and brenda said...

We are going to have to come and check out that Cardinal Spirit!!! It looks like a lot of fun to me!

Brooklynn said...

That looks so good! that looks like some good food!

Allison Barry said...

that is impressive!!! are you ready for the game this Sunday? I could care less, but it's fun to see Devin all excited.

barryblog said...

Adam did such a good job. We need him over here:)

Nicole said...

Are you kidding me. Adam built that! It is awesome. Can you build us a dog house. I'll pay ya! Matt couldn't do that. (oops don't tell him I wrote that!)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun!! TO bad the Cards won't be the Eagles!!!

Adam and Anya said...

Au Contraire, Jaci. :)

Rachel and Gavin said...

That is dang awesome! Good job. (having it posted like that, looks like he did it in just minutes...wouldn't that be nice:) My husband is so excited about this game!

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

That is sweet! How long did it take you to put together that entertainment center? Man, talent runs in this family!