Actually it was more like evening. We put the kids to bed and watched the old classic, Love in the Afternoon, with Audrey Hepburn.

Adam caught me watching the popcorn pop.

These is the real deal folks...none of that nasty microwave stuff.

Even Mona Lisa got a spot on the couch...poor BABY, so tired!! But she DID love the French dog in the movie. Go figure!

Who doesn't love a movie about love and Paris around Valentine's Day?
5 comments:
We do the REAL DEAL around my house too - no microwave popcorn. :) I'll have to check out that movie...looks good.
A date during the week! Sounds wonderful!
I love Audrey Hepburn, but I've never seen that movie. I'll have to rent it.
I was never a big fan of microwave popcorn, until I started eating the kettle corn flavor. Now it's the only kind of popcorn I care to eat!
looks like you guys are starting V day a little early. Your lucky Adam will watch those kinds of movies. I guess I helped prepare him by putting on all my old movies all the time. He even would watch Shirley Temple movies with me and laugh at them. Good times! You two make a cute couple!
sounds fun!
Post a Comment