I think Allison and I were the only ones snapping blog photos at the Stake Relief Society night. Shame!! I added a little extra pizazz as per Allison's request!

My arm just wasn't long enough! But Allion WAS the star that night!! : ) She invited ME! Now, she'll NEVER get rid of me.
Good Times....Mandarin Orange Salad. Get it Mandie? OF COURSE you do...you're gorgeous BTW.
Why a trash can? I spilled water on the floor and moved the trash over it: Anya's cleaning techniques. Hence the reason why Adam does a lot of cleaning around here.
9 comments:
you girls look so pretty and good for you for going!
That looks like so much fun! Sorry we missed the park. We just got home from our cruise we finally got to go on! We can be there next time
Sorry we couldn't be at the park. We just got home from our cruise it was so much fun! We will be there next time though. Cute pictures by the way
i don't want to be rid of you!!! i want us to be stake buddies and other types of buddies too. you're a great girl and good job with that r.s. emblem!!!
I love it when my girls do things together!
thats is so funny hey i probably would have done the same thing :)
I like the garbage can trick
cute, CUTE pictures. :) I'm glad you had fun. Was the food yummy?
I think I got stuck cleaning up your water!!!!
Post a Comment