Thursday, January 29, 2009

The yellow room.

This spare room has been used for many things. The closet is filled with food storage, but it usually ends up becoming a warehouse for toys, tools and dust. Yesterday I decided to make it a little bit more beautiful.
Now the kids can sit on the rug and play toys or watch a movie.

A few cute pictures. I can never find a perfect place for these...they always move around. The yellow room is a great place for them!

5 comments:

The Vieiras said...

that is a pretty impressive before and after. Looks great!

Mindy said...

that looks so nice and pretty!

john and brenda said...

Wow! You have a great talent for decorating. It looks homey and inviting!

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

I like yellow rooms. They're so handy. And thank BTW for sticking up for Chichi's diet. I can't believe that our powerful primal natural instincts can be overridden so easily by the mouth of someone proclaiming authority. It just plain craziness not to listen to the voices inside us that have been there for millennia.

Tanner Fam said...

I changed my bedroom over the weekend....now I have to post!! Your room looks great. Bright and cheerful, just like you.