Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Ella!!!
















It's Ella's birthday today! Our little baby is growing so big.
Ella has been our little "ray of sunshine" since day one. She's our princess, our sweety, especially our Little Lady Lu. Every morning we smile at your messy hair and your hugs are the best in the world.
Thank you, Ella Leigh for joining our family. You are a treasure.

8 comments:

Teri said...

Birthday Ella!!!
Ella yesterday said "my mom sleeps alot when she is sick, but I dont need alot of rest"
hope your feeling better. let me know if I can help@!!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Ella. We love you!

john and brenda said...

Ella, I am so thankful for you! You are such a joy! Happy Birthday!

Deb said...

Happy Birthday Ella! You always make me smile! You are joy and you have the best hugs!

Treslee said...

Happy B-day Ella we hope she had a fun one!

Treslee said...

Happy B-day Ella we hope she had a fun one!

Allison Barry said...

what a sweet post. devin and me talk about how sweet ella is quite often.

Brooklynn said...

I remember you guys used to call her elf haha