Well, I'm still sick. I'm going on 21 days of illness. I've had a sore throat forever...What's the deal? Luckily, I was able to go to my Naturopath and get some serious supplements.
I also ate garlic soup the other night....the most rancid thing in the world.
1 1/2 BULBS of garlic (not cloves, people)
1cup chicken broth
1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
1/8 cup honey
Just think of throw up. That's what I drank. Then I smelled like garlic for 24 hours too.
The doctor says if I don't feel better by Monday they'll do blood work for Mono/EBV. I'm determined to feel better. SO I'm taking irregular amounts of probiotics, vitamin A, zinc, and whatever else is in those pills she gave me.
So much for my antibiotics.
My dad had his cardiac catheter the other day, so it's been busy (going to the hospital and helping out when I can). Good news, though...no artery blockage. We celebrated my mom's birthday. Ella's birthday is next week. I also have finals for school. AND there's a whole other list of events, drama, and appointments I could write about but I'm too tired.
Deep breath. Now, it's off to bring John's backpack, we forgot, to school.
5 comments:
I have some essential oil that will help with sore throats. Let me know if you are intrested.
I thank you so much for the help you gave me and continue to give.
Don't burn yourself out. You need to rest a bit. Let everything else go for right now so you can heal.
You poor thing!! I hope you feel better soon. I have had a sore thoat/coughing/no taste/sore neck for like 3 weeks. Today is the first time I can swallow without thinking, this hurts! Then again we haven't reached the night. That's usually when it flars up. I diagnosed myself with allergies? Looks like you have tried lots to get better. Cheer up, I love how your blog is just stright up!
Here's praying you don't have Mono! I'm praying that you'll be healthy soon. :)
I'll have to come and get the kids so you can rest.
Post a Comment