Thanks for all the kind words of inspiration during the Barry's week of survival. I feel uplifted, yet I know there's still much more to learn.
I'll be visiting my doctor this afternoon for my persistent sore throat (which came back within 24 hours after I finished my antibiotics). I'm sure my Naturopath will say "SHAME SHAME" for not coming to her sooner. There's definately something wrong with me, so hopefully she'll be able to pinpoint what it is.
We had a great Easter weekend. Friday night we went to the Easter pageant with Paapa. Then Saturday we had our egg hunt at Nana's and Gogo's. Sunday was busy with church and dinner at our house with the Kotila Fam.
Overall, this weekend has been a continuation of the busy life. Adam and I were able to have a long conversation Sunday morning about our spiritual goals and plans. I hope we'll be able to balance our family a little better this week.
2 comments:
I'll continue to pray for you. I felt peaceful in your behalf after I fasted for you yesterday. "This too shall pass." That seems to help me in tough times.
Good times Anya...
Post a Comment