Friday, July 25, 2008

Anxiety Rehab

I'm in the process of changing the look of our blog. Sorry the posts aren't coming this week!

John had his last day of preschool yesterday! He's been going all summer and he is TOTALLY ready for kindergarten.

I took a trip to the dentist because my jaw was having problems. I've been clenching my teeth a little too much. I have knots in all the muscles around my neck and near my ears. I waited 5 days taking ibuprofen to help out and then I decided to get to the dentist. I've been down this road before - a new night guard and some ketoprofen.

A little episode at church on Sunday forced me into anxiety rehab. Any ideas for anxiety rehab???

3 comments:

Allison Barry said...

so is the knot better since the dentist? that thing was huge.

Lori said...

When I go to the dentist they tell me I brush my teeth to hard, and to much. They say it's making my gums wear down. Confession, I really don't!

john and brenda said...

D E E P breaths, prayer, talking to yourself saying, "It's going to work out-this too shall pass. Things are not as bad as they sometimes seem." It really helps me to count my blessings. Thank you for the comment on spiritually-shallow. That helped greatly!