Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dinner with Fam

We had dinner with Devin and Allison tonight. Allison made the best pot roast and brought it over. They convinced us to dance while they recorded us with their camera.

Actually, I didn't need much convincing....I was happy to be a weirdo in front of the camera. Adam on the other is a bit camera shy. I think this video might break him of that - good job, Babe!

Allison, please give us another shot at being stars in one of your movies!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I've got to see this video! I'm glad we have one more sibling living close by except we never see you guys!

Allison Barry said...

check your email, Anya, the finished product should be waiting! Thanks for having us over- we had a lot of fun.

john and brenda said...

I want to see the video!!! Let's do some of this up in Heber. B wants to have a talent show. We will celebrate Bastian's b-day up there too.