Excuse the belly scene. That part is rated pg-13.
Turn up the volume and dance along.
We have no shame in this family.
that's pretty hilarious! I had to watch it twice to make sure I saw everything. I really like your updated background too!
what THE?cute stuff.i'm curious about the video editing skills. what program did you use?
wow anya, interesting! so funny good for adam to dance with you!!! what a work out too!!
Lovr to get the sillys out! Lucky for us none have been captured on camera so far. I would rate this video G. Not that you were asking or anything.
That made my day! I'm still laughing! Let's so some more of this at the cabin!
that is so funny! i liked it when adam laughed at the end!
What a riot! Looked like a lot of fun.
Hmmm, I really want to see this. It's saying not available though!
you guys better not make another video at the cabin!!! i will be so sad!!!!!!!!!!!! ok ok you can if you want.
Okay, it worked. That was hilarious. I'm impressed by both your dancing skills and your video editing skills. You got skills!
i watch that almost everytime im on your blog i think its so funny! devin always has this look on his face when he's being weird.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
that's pretty hilarious! I had to watch it twice to make sure I saw everything.
I really like your updated background too!
what THE?
cute stuff.
i'm curious about the video editing skills. what program did you use?
wow anya, interesting! so funny good for adam to dance with you!!! what a work out too!!
Lovr to get the sillys out! Lucky for us none have been captured on camera so far. I would rate this video G. Not that you were asking or anything.
That made my day! I'm still laughing! Let's so some more of this at the cabin!
that is so funny! i liked it when adam laughed at the end!
What a riot! Looked like a lot of fun.
Hmmm, I really want to see this. It's saying not available though!
you guys better not make another video at the cabin!!! i will be so sad!!!!!!!!!!!! ok ok you can if you want.
Okay, it worked. That was hilarious. I'm impressed by both your dancing skills and your video editing skills. You got skills!
i watch that almost everytime im on your blog i think its so funny! devin always has this look on his face when he's being weird.
Post a Comment