Thursday, July 10, 2008

TAG...UGLY PHOTO CHALLENGE









I'll be checking your blogs.

12 comments:

Joey and Megan said...

Hmmm, shouldn't be too hard. I need to finish my vacation posts first though.

Nicole said...

SO funny! I have tons. I hope I remember to post them. You are beautiful not matter what though.

Aaron H. said...

now THAT is truly funny! an ugly picture tag? LOVE it. good for you for participating!

Deb said...

Did you know that if you click on the photo, it blows it up so big that you can see pores and everything! You will never be ugly, but looking at pores close up - now that's ugly!

-Jon said...

So this is what a John Casablancas supermodel looks like! You are beautiful no matter what.

Brooklynn said...

Anya, I just did the challenge. So you should check it out.

Lori said...

I decided on my blog I was only goning to be pretty and skinny:) So it's only pretty pictures that don't make me look fat on my blog. Hey it's my blog I can do or be what I want right? Even if it's pretend. Plus you still look good in those pictures. It's not fair.

Ciara said...

ok ill have to find some now that wont be to hard taking that almost every pic. i take is ugly!! but ill look into finding the worst ones!! hahaha ill work on it

Mindy said...

your pretty brave! I think I could win this one though...lately all my pics are ugly!

Sorry Anya, but you don't look ugly in these.

john and brenda said...

I would like to be that lovely in "ugly" photos!

Allison Barry said...

oh anya you are GREAT! i have tons of ugly pictures on my home computer...i'll have to remember to transfer them to my work computer.

Mindy said...

I thought I left a comment but I don't see it so i'll write again. I like this tag. I didn't think I would be brave enough to do it but I did. Check it out!