Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 23

Sore throat continues.
It feels worse today.
Had a blessing.
Had an IV yesterday.
Been poked with needles too much.
Did another strep test. blah....
Waiting for my bloodwork back about mono/EBV.
Hopefully better soon.

6 comments:

Jon said...

Well...When Adam told my you were getting IV fluids, I was surprised. That's not good. I hope you get well soon. It seems that this was hospital week in the family. If there is anything I can do for you while you're sick, let me know.

Mindy said...

That's too bad your still sick. Hope you feel better soon!

Teri said...

get some rest! let me babysit!!I can keep ella extra after preschool this week, I can take them to the splash park, or just play. Use me!!!

Nicole said...

I just read about the EBV. yuck! I had mono in high school and it took a while to get over it! You are so strong. I couldn't even tell you were sick at church! You hide it well! Shame on you! Let me help if I can! Feel Better!

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Joanna. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Come over one day after you drop Ella off at school and I will pamper you! Or better yet, I'll come clean your house while you rest!! What do you think? I'm totally serious! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Okay Anya. I think I sent my message a few times because I didn't see the little yellow box at the top that you have to approve it first. I kept resubmitting it because it wasn't posting! LOL!! I'd love to catch up with you!