Anya: Let's take turns saying nice things about each other.
Adam: (laughs) No.
Anya: You complete me.
Adam: Are we really doing this?
Anya: You are the sunshine in my life.
Adam: Too much pressure.
Anya: (sings the Titanic song)
Adam: Alright. I'm glad you feel open enough to sing to me.
Anya: Your hair is very shiny.
Adam: I love you for who you are.
Anya: Oh!! (so sweet)
Adam: I'm glad you won't divorce me because you found out how weird I am. You have brown in your teeth too.
Anya: (licks her teeth) I didn't find out you were weird...I knew it.
Adam: No you didn't. You didn't realize HOW weird.
Anya: Oh yes. Is the brown gone?
Adam: Yep.
Anya: Love you babe!
Adam: No, it's still there...(the brown)
Adam: (wipes the brown off my tooth) There. Gone.
Adam: Put... it was just one brown.
Anya: Why does it matter? It's sweet that you wiped it off my tooth. Thank you.
8 comments:
I am so glad that you worte this! It is so representative of so many conversations that I have heard between you both and they always make me smile! :)
These Barry Boys we got can easily be enticed to talk mushy. I think John hides it well, but he is a big softie when it comes to making Brenda happy. I am so greatful for my Barry Boy and it sounds like you are, too.
This is sweet! This is a lesson for me and something I need to do in my marriage, even though we're currently apart. I know I didn't do it enough, so maybe now I know what went wrong.
Love the open communication thing. Makes marriage so much better. Glad you found out our secret. Amy Jo
This makes my day!!! THere is not much better than knowing your kids are happy together. Thanks for sharing.
This put a big smile on my face.
Man, that was a good one. We both laughed lots.
How did you remember all that dialoge? Did you record it? We seem to get into conversations like that quite a bit. I need to write mine down. By the way...you have a bit of brown right there on your front tooth....
Post a Comment