Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jerome Jamboree




Went went to the annual VW Bus convention a.k.a. Jerome Jamboree. We met fellow VW owners at Thunderbird and I17 then drove in a caravan up to Jerome. I think there were about 150 buses up there when we woke up this morning. There were also VW Bugs, Ghia's, Wedges, etc. It was a wild night with hippies and other interesting folks. We met some nice families and had a blast seeing the different buses, some over 50 years old. We had a lot of compliments on our bus and hope to do some more work getting it shiny for next year! (MORE PHOTOS TO COME!)

7 comments:

Brooklynn said...

I have never seen so many buses on one road! It was funny how they just kept coming.

john and brenda said...

That looked like a lot of fun! I would love to hear all about it.

Becky said...

I am SO jealous of your VW! That is really cool that you go and hang with other fellow v-dubbers.

Tanner Fam said...

I had NO idea there were 'fellow' VW bus caravans!! You guys are like the next Hell's Angels.

Mindy said...

that's pretty funny. I guess I've never seen the bus trucks. who would have thought that you guys were into buses...especially growing up we made fun of them. :)

Joey and Megan said...

So what you're trying to say is that yours is faster than everyone else's? Love it.

Joey and Megan said...

By the way, were Scooby and Shaggy there?