Greg showed Adam and John how to work the tractor.
Walking through the field. We all have chigger bites now. We thought Greg looked funny dancing around the house. Now we're dancing too. OUCH!!! It feels like fiberglass all over your body.
Alli picked great fruit from the trees.
We went outside to find a gorgeous double rainbow stretched across the entire sky.
The pictures don't do it justice.
5 comments:
I loved this post and didn't want it to end. It looks like you were real back to nature people! Fun!
Will you e-mail me the pictures? I especially love the one with Ella and Bastian holding hands. Thank you!
that looks like so much fun!!!
Looks like the kids were in heaven. You took some beautiful pictures.
I am so glad you guys got to go. I was sorry to hear about the Bessie drama. It looks gorgeous up there.
Post a Comment