Watch Ella in the first video. Then watch the second video.
She is going to hate you for that vidoe when she's a teen! May even require therapy, but it was wicked funny!
Oh poor Ella!!!
Nice crack! Love it that mother can only help her with ONE HAND, because the other one is operating a camera. CLASSIC!
Oh! I was laughing out loud!!
LOVED it! Thanks for the giggle this morning. (glad she's okay too)
that's so funny! that's great you got it on video! Poor thing.
Send that into America's funniest home videos!!
That was a "crack" up! LOL! How sad, it was a good thing you were watching or who knows how long she would have been hanging on the swing.
shame on you anya!!! your giggling the whole time :) ella is so cute even if she is falling off the swing and crying.... poor ella!!
What great timing you have. And good camera work there too!
I think that could win the big money on Funniest Home Videos...Do they still have that show?Tonya
I think that could win the big money on Funniest Home Videos...do they still have that TV show?Tonya
I think that could win the big money on Funniest Home Videos.Tonya
I think that could win the big money on Funniest Home Videos
That was hilarious! Even some comments were funny and seriously, you should send that in to t.v.
hahaha She is too cute! I love how she pulls up her pants as soon as she can! That's such a funny video!
That is great!!! Record more like that.
My girls keep wanting to see the butt part again and can't stop giggling.
Now that was dang funny. Just like me I would have continued filming. Good Mom!!!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
She is going to hate you for that vidoe when she's a teen! May even require therapy, but it was wicked funny!
Oh poor Ella!!!
Nice crack! Love it that mother can only help her with ONE HAND, because the other one is operating a camera. CLASSIC!
Oh! I was laughing out loud!!
LOVED it! Thanks for the giggle this morning. (glad she's okay too)
that's so funny! that's great you got it on video! Poor thing.
Send that into America's funniest home videos!!
That was a "crack" up! LOL! How sad, it was a good thing you were watching or who knows how long she would have been hanging on the swing.
shame on you anya!!! your giggling the whole time :) ella is so cute even if she is falling off the swing and crying.... poor ella!!
What great timing you have. And good camera work there too!
I think that could win the big money on Funniest Home Videos...Do they still have that show?
Tonya
I think that could win the big money on Funniest Home Videos...do they still have that TV show?
Tonya
I think that could win the big money on Funniest Home Videos.
Tonya
I think that could win the big money on Funniest Home Videos
That was hilarious! Even some comments were funny and seriously, you should send that in to t.v.
hahaha She is too cute! I love how she pulls up her pants as soon as she can! That's such a funny video!
That is great!!! Record more like that.
My girls keep wanting to see the butt part again and can't stop giggling.
Now that was dang funny. Just like me I would have continued filming. Good Mom!!!
Post a Comment