
I think Ella has seen High School Musical a thousand times. Whenever we turn it on, she runs and puts on the Snow White dress
Gogo gave her. She dances all around the room and is memorizing all the words. The past week, though, she actually walked out of the room and ask to play dollies. I think she's finally bored with it. Notice her messy hair and vicarious disposition.
3 comments:
One can only hope that she doesn't grow up thinking that high schoold really is a musical!
Kendall just picked out a "High School Musical" shirt when she went birthday shopping with my mom. However, I'm not sure she's ever even seen the whole movie. Funny how kids pick up on trends when they don't even understand them.
And my high school experience was definitely not a musical. It was more like a drama.
Time to introduce High School Musical 2.
Post a Comment