Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Starry Nights


John and Ella wanted to look at stars on Friday night.
So they spread out an old blanket and enjoyed the sky.
Then Saturday night, we all went to a movie at the park!

Nana tickling John.

Paapa surprising Ella.

Watching under a dark night sky.


11 comments:

john and brenda said...

What fun! It brings back those happy memories of being at the cabin. That was one of my favorite parts plus the talent show, the hike, playing legos with Johnny...

Mindy said...

hopefully they were able to see some stars in this city. they are so sweet together.

Allison Barry said...

how often do they do those movies? that is a good idea.

Joey and Megan said...

I love the picture of you and Ella and the one of Ella laying down. So cute!

Brooklynn said...

That looks so fun! Hey and your posts on autism really help because I am doing a project on it for health class! :) A lot of my notes are from your blog! :)

Charlene said...

Hey Anya,

I got your blog off of Aubrey's blog. It was so good to see your beautiful little family. I tried mailing you an announcement for Jen's upcoming marriage, but it was returned because of old address. Could you send me your new address? The wedding is Oct. 18 and I would love to send you their picture. Also, great way to handle the Santa dilema. You are doing a wonderful job with your darling children. We miss you.

Charlene Hiers

Amy M. said...

Anya,
Thanks for visiting our blog. I love your blog too. I really enjoy keeping in touch with friends and family like this that are so far away. I am a visual person- so to see pictures helps me to really feel more connected with everyone. We love going to movies in the parks too. You and your family look so happy. I'll visit again soon.

Becky said...

You MUST post more pictures of YOU! You are so beautiful. No wonder your kids are cuties. I love the pictures!!!

The Vieiras said...

oh, Anya! You and your family are beautiful! (It's Kim Heaps....now Vieira). So happy to see you doing well.

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

That looks like it was fun. Wish we had that in Mayhill. Man, I am soooo jealous of the bus picks. I remember riding up in that long trail line of busses to the party. It's an inspiring event!

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

You're funny. Of course I wrote it yesterday......but then again....

Why wouldn't you comment? I like to hear everybody's thoughts (ok, not everybody's).