Have any of you tried
flylady.com? I started doing flylady about 4 years ago. It's a website and email system that helps you develop a cleaning routine. I don't receive her emails right now but I've been trying her routines off and on for the past few years. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood but when I'm "flying" our house is ALWAYS clean and ready for visitors. Developing routines takes a long time for me - I hate routines. What I love about flylady is you can always come back and jump right in the routine again - even if it has been months.
3 comments:
I could copy and paste this entry onto my blog. Ditto everything. I'm getting the emails now but usually delete them without reading. But sometimes I look to see where they're working and do that room too. She has some great concepts.
I did sign up once upon a time, and the emails were too much for me so I stopped getting them. However I really love some of her concepts, and in fact I can hardly ever clean my house if I don't start with the kitchen sink! Also, I do time myself quite frequently when I'm cleaning so that I don't get distracted. It works really well with my kids too.
what a great web site! Me and Ryan were just complaining yesterday about our cluttered kitchen counter, we had to clear it just to make dinner! I knew that today would be cleaning day! which is what I've been trying to do all morning (during Ashlyn's short naps) except now cuz I needed a break. I just want it to stay clean all the time! I have been reading different websites lately on how to get organized but I think I'll like the flylady the best. thanks!
Post a Comment