I'm so excited to start using my NEW Singer sewing machine! We bought it several weeks ago and it's been sitting on the floor in our hallway. I bought some vintage pillowcases from an antique shop in
oldtown Glendale. I'll have to show my finished project when I'm done. Remind me if I forget!
Ok here's a link for how to make these
darling dresses. I'll be starting this project tomorrow.
3 comments:
I didn't know you were a sewer. I have always loved those pillow case dresses, but never made one. Reagan is a little old for one now. I need a new sewing project though, maybe I can make one for my niece.
So cute. I'm echoing Jen H. Make them while Ella is small, because you will miss being able to do the "cute" stuff someday. By the way, great job on your talk. You conveyed the message strong with the spirit.
I love reading your blog and seeing your beautiful family. Those dressed look really cute - I would love to see a picture when you are done. I'm secretly wishing for another girl so that I can make cute things like this. :) Thinking about you all the way up here in NH!!! Love, Becky
Post a Comment