Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Into Shape!


Ok -here's my adventure. I emailed city councilman John Williams and offered to volunteer finding sponsors for the city of Surprise Pride Day. I hope he responds!


I also went to visit my friend Mandie and she analyzed my "target weight". Do you know what it is? 124 lbs. Do you know what I am??


Well let's put it this way, I need to eat a 20 lbs. bag of potatoes to get there. I don't want people responding "Oh Anya you're so lucky..." or "Just wait, your metabolism will slow down". I need your support here!!! I'm sick of shopping Mary Kate an Ashley or Baby Gap (just kidding there). Gaining weight is not easy for me.


I went to the gym and ran 2 miles - then I lifted weights. I think the weights are helping me gain - yay!


We took this picture right after the gym (excuse the perspiration).


We also went to the dentist and had quite a rotten time. Ella was scared and hanging on me and John has a cavity. I kept my cool though.


After the whole day, I think I'm whipped. Time for those potatoes.

4 comments:

Lori said...

You go girl! What a day you've had. Who ever is there perfect weight anyways. If it makes you feel anybetter I need to lose 30lbs. What I am trying to say is we all have our own struggles. Somedays I wish I could shop in those sections. I'm not ready to wear old lady clothes yet.

Lori said...

One more thing. I was wondering what gym you go to? I am going to join one again when Jaren starts school in August.

Mindy said...

what a productive day! I'm trying to get there but as soon as I'm ready to go, Ashlyn needs another nap and then I end up getting on the internet and the time just flys by! then I'm back to where I started again. :)
also, keep up with those weights since muscle weighs more than fat..not that you have any fat. :) I wouldn't mind gaining some muscle to burn off my baby belly.

Allison Barry said...

My best friend in elementary school was the same way about gaining weight. no matter how hard she tried, she could not gain any. She was very active like you are, so i'm sure that made things even harder. You will do it, though (put your back into it)<--- sorry, that ryhmed :)